WILCOFLEX, 100% stainless steel ring mesh gloves
- Five fingers
- Available with or without cuff
- Stainless steel spring system for fastening
- Integrated stainless steel stiffeners that allow the glove to be perfectly adjusted at all times and offer better prehension
- Visual size identification with a colour tag
- Compliant with requirements of the following standards: ISO 13999-1, NF EN 1082-1, NF EN 14328 and NF EN 1811 +A1
The WILCOFLEX stainless steel chainmesh gloves offer great protection for boning operations, cutting operations with hand knives or motorized knives and scissors.
Patented fastening system with an ultraflat stainless steel spring firmly attached to the rings of the chainmail. The system makes the fastening auto-adjustable, the chainmesh glove fits the mophorlogy of the operator.
Patented integrated stainless steel stiffener system made of springs that draw the dangling chainmail back.
The ring mesh glove acts as a knit glove and fits all morphologies. Easy to put on and to take off.
Ring mesh gloves are completely closed : there is no slit on the side.
100 % stainless steel ring mesh gloves are resistant to cleaning and disinfecting products.
Each ring mesh glove has a plate that will allow us to review its background.
Cleaning: PPE cleaning is performed using an appropriate cleaning gun, by vigorous brushing or in a washing machine. In any case, the water temperature should be between 50 and 55°C max. Only use products authorised for food contact by health services. High chlorine dose is not recommended.
Rinsing: with water. Storage: in a dry and ventilated place.