KILO work apron
- Hypalon material on polyester support
- Very thick for heavy duty use
- Used in chemical industry and engineering
- Protection against splashes
- Resistant to abrasion, to wear and tear, to meat fats, to acids and petro-chemicals
- External side is grey, inside colour may vary
- Certified EN 467
►Apron sold by 5 units
The apron should be washed with water at a maximum temperature of 60°C, with neutral non-acid disinfectant added and carefully rinsed with clear water. The apron must be hanged up to dry, without being wringed.
The apron must be dry when it is kept in stock and must be replaced as soon as you notice signs of wear on it.
Depending on the use, you will choose the most appropriate apron fitting:
Adjustable strap around the neck, closure in the back with a hook and an elastic band.
(recommended for better comfort)
Straps over the shoulders with adjustment buckles for a better comfort, closure in the back with a hook and an elastic band.
Straps over the shoulders, it is fastened by tying up the apron in the back.