S-Protec® work apron
MANULATEX developed (together with SYNGENTA) a chemical-protective apron, especially adapted for the preparation of phytopharmacological pulps used by farmers, tree growers, wine makers, etc. : the “S-protec®” apron.
This apron is a good replacement to the suit that is not easy to put on:
- The apron covers the entire front of the body and the arms
- It is easy to put on, over working clothing, without having to remove boots
- Thanks to the S-protec apron, you will not soil the tractor cab
- It is available in a single size. It is easy to adapt the apron to the user’s size by simply cutting the sleeves and bottom of the apron but still covering carefully the top of gloves and boots
- It is impervious to a wide range of phytosanitary products
NORMS & REGULATIONS
Category III – Notified body involved in manufacturing control:
AFNOR Certification n° 0333 – 11 rue Francis de Pressensé – 93571 LA PLAINE ST DENIS
Notified body in charge of the certification: n° 0075 – CTC – 4 rue Hermann Frenkel – 69367 Lyon Cedex 07
This personal protection equipment complies with the applicable Union harmonization legislation:
• Regulation (UE) PPE 2016/425 (2016)
• Standard NF EN ISO 13688 (2013)
• Standard EN ISO 27065 (2017) Level C3
• Standard EN 14605 + A1 (2009) Type PB 
• Apron in accordance with EC N° 1935/2004 Regulation on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
• Apron in accordance with UE N°10/2011 Regulation on rubber materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
• Apron in accordance with Article 33 of the REACH Regulation N°1907/2006 on products containing SVHC and its amendments.
• Apron in accordance with the regulation 2023/2006 on good manufacturing practices for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
• Does not contain phthalate and silicone.