SIERRA work apron
- Vinyl on polyester support
- Protection against splashes of NaOH soda at 40% and H2S04 sulphuric acid at 40% or xylene
- Used in chemical industry
- Very resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Available in 2 colours : white or brown
- Certified EN 13034 and EN 14605, Category III
►Apron sold by 10 units
The apron should be washed with water at a maximum temperature of 60°C, with neutral non-acid disinfectant added and carefully rinsed with clear water. The apron must be hanged up to dry, without being wringed.
The apron must be dry when it is kept in stock and must be replaced as soon as you notice signs of wear on it.
Depending on the use, you will choose the most appropriate apron fitting:
Adjustable strap around the neck, closure in the back with a hook and an elastic band.
Straps over the shoulders with adjustment buckles for a better comfort, closure in the back with a hook and an elastic band.